BOULDER CITY (KTNV) — Starting Dec. 2 Boulder City offices will close to the public, in a similar manner as in March 2020.
RELATED: 3-week ‘pause’ restrictions in Nevada take effect Tuesday
The following changes will take place:
- City Council, Committee, and Commission meetings will be live-streamed only (residents still have opportunities to provide input via email, online form, or call-in; see www.bcnv.org/Council for details)
- The public will still be able to use windows to conduct business and submit payments, permits, etc.
- Residents can drop items off at the front door security desk of City Hall
- Events with more than 50 participants must be canceled
- For Parks and Recreation activities that are allowed, participants and observers would need to follow State directives regarding occupancy and wear a mask
“We continue to take action to protect our businesses and residents and follow the guidance of the State and Governor, who are