When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Alesandra Dubin/Business Insider
- Proper Hospitality, a group renowned for design-forward properties, recently opened Hotel June, a more affordable offering near LAX in Los Angeles.
- Rooms start at $130 per night, but during the pandemic, there are day rates to use guest rooms as workspaces from $99.
- The inviting pool and restaurant, as well as the sophisticated decor, make it a COVID-safe destination for a local getaway.
- I booked a standard Spacious King Room to see what it was like to stay here, and also previewed the work from hotel deal.
- Read more: Is it safe to stay in a hotel right now? An infectious disease doctor, a cleaning expert, and hotel reps all share what you should know before you check-in.
Although I have yet to board a plane in the time of COVID,