A new Cyberpunk 2077 that has been released online recently fixes one of the most annoying issues still present in the game.
The Sorted Menus mod tweaks the sorting for the dialer, quests, and shards menus, finally introducing alphabetical sorting for the dialer and the shards menu, and level sorting for quests.
Tweaks sorting options for a few in-game menus.
- Dialer menu: fixed broken alphabetical sorting
- Quests menu: sorting by timestamp replaced with sorting by level (ascending)
- Shards menu: sorting by timestamp replaced with alphabetical sorting
More to come!
How to install
Check the redscript github page for integration instructions or brief guide below:
- Download redscript release zip and put scc.exe into Cyberpunk 2077enginetools folder (if you do not have tools folder create it manually)
- Create Cyberpunk 2077engineconfigbasescripts.ini file and put these lines inside:
EnableCompilation = "true"
- Unpack the mod archive into the game folder.
Keep in mind that the mod version always equals minimal required redscript version.
The Cyberpunk 2077 menu issues are relatively small, compared to everything that is still left to fix in the game, so they are likely low on the priority list. Last month, CD Projekt RED released the first major update which introduced stability fixes and performance optimizations.
In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.
Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis
obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.